View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 11:27 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrown176 View Post
Hi went back to see the doctor today and they wanted to start me on the Exalgo12mg extended realease for the pain. I got the results from my ct scan an it confirmed the digenerative disc in my neck and the muscles were hugely swollen. So he wants me to try the Exalgo since the Dilaudid had been working some for the pain. It is so new the pharmacy did not have any they had to order it. So I can not start it till Monday. It is very expensive but if it works can I really put a price on relief. I would rather be in less pain than eat but we will see. I hope it works. The phamplet the doc gave me said that it was newley being used in the US this year but that it had been used in Europe since 2006 under the name Jurnista. If anybody has any experience with this med please let me know. Thanks!
i know you posted this along time ago but i do take exalgo i have degenerative disc in my neck two surgeries cronic headaches and neck pain I LOVE IT i have tried everything but this pill gives me energy and takes the pain away took it for 2 mths and my husband work changed or ins company now they wont cover it and it cost 300$ a mth i cant afford it back on stupid loritab and miserable again deppressed i am trying to find a way to get it cheaper no help so far if you know how i can get it please let me know i hope it helped you like it helped me i am so sad i cant have it anymore dissability court is next mth maybe medicaid will cover it when i get that
cheryl521 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote