View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 04:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default ? for those that already had Ketamine Inpatient

Hi Friends,
Just some quick questions for everyone that has already had inpatient Ketamine. What will I feel like when I get the treatment? Will I be sleeping most of the five days? Or lethargic? Can I get out of bed at all? Are there usually telephones in the room? Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated.

After a 3 year, 10 month wait (and spending the last year in court three times fighting) I am FINALLY happy to tell you all that I am scheduled to receive Ketamine inpatient with Dr. S. starting this Monday!!! Yeah!!! It has been an extremely long struggle and fight and for those that are fighting workers comp...just keep fighting them. If we all stand up to them (because we have the truth and honesty on our side) then they will have a force to reckon with!!!! I am happy, nervous, excited, scared, etc... the list could go on and on. I just want some relief to the full-body pain that I've had for over 5 years now! Just keep me in your prayers next week. I would appreciate it so much and any ideas that can help me next week let me know. You all are the best support I have!!!
Love ya all,
kathy d
kathy d is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote