Old 09-17-2010, 07:29 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewizabeth View Post
I'm glad your kitty is ok. That reminds me, I need to make appts for our two for annual check ups. Daisy is 1yo now and Rocky needs to be weighed. She loves going and he gets scared so I won't take them together because then his fear might rub off on her. I think I'll take him first so he won't know what's coming by smelling Daisy when she returns.
Sooooo. Daisy "likes" the vet? Once she gets her butt- glands done, that may change drastically! Sheba's last visit, when we discovered her kidney functions changing... she had the rear end glands done when they took a blood sample (cats don't like this either) and she was one hissy kitty when she got home. She hissed at our feet, chairs and doorways, in addition to the other two cats. (she was full of "hiss" for everything and everyone!)
We thought for a while she had a "cognitive hiss disorder"...

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ewizabeth (09-17-2010), Kitty (09-17-2010), SallyC (09-17-2010)