View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 02:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep smilin View Post
I am sorry as this thread is not directly tied to my RSD and I apologize for having been absent these last few days or so...My dear sweet wonderful Mom of 80 yrs. of age has been ill... I just yesterday have had to place her in comfort care/hospice for her remaining time with us.. Would you all pray for her in her comfort... I have not left her bedside, holding her hand and whispering my love for her..I will place her hand in my Dad's hand when the time comes..she deserves to enjoy and be with him now... I know you are all so wonderful and I cherish you... I so appreciate your thoughts at this time...

Much love, Kathy
Dearest Kathy, Please know how much I care for you and what you are going thru. Your Mom must be so special, because she raised a special daughter, caring and compassionate. She knows you are there for her and feels your comfort. I feel my mother did, even though she was in a coma the last two weeks. I took care of her the last 4 months of her cancer, but couldn't when she went into a coma, but stayed with her in hospital. I know she knew I was there. I prayed with her and read to her from the Bible and feel she felt comfort. She was 46 and a wonderful mother.
Thank you for letting us know, so we can support you in any way we can.
My husband is going to Washington State to either get his Mom more help or go to a car facility. She is 89, and wants to stay home. He will do what is best for her. She wants to stay in Washington. We are in Arizona and he talks to her everyday. Thinking of you with soft hugs, loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote