View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 06:57 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Grin wanna laugh-read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by kicker View Post
Cleaning lady I mean. Really cleans - doesn't need job, just likes to clean. Way over qualified for job, loves to clean. Was here for 5 hours today for same price as always, we laughed and talked AND she washed baseboard without being asked! Others did A,B and C as told by boss. She is flexible, does what needs doing and is a Monica like person from "Friends". She knows how to clean. And she wants to dye my hair, give me a shower if needed (right now I doubt it) she likes the cats and dog and they like her Hope it stays great. Finally, after a long string of not so great ones, one that cleans like it was her own house. And we talk and laugh.
I just had to fire my new cleaning lady because: 1) I dont need to know where my "new" green towels are because I already have plenty of towels! 2) As she grabbed my wheels-on-meals dinner out of the fridge, I asked her to not throw it in the trash as I wanted it for dinner and she told me NO! She be taking it home for her becuz I had plenty of food! Haha-I didnt know pepsi,tea and milk made for too much food! 3) She emptied the dirty dishwasher 6 times!! 4)Washed the inside of the toilet bowl and THEN used the brush to clean the toilet seat-haha-that cost me a pretty infection straight to the ER!! 5)Used 1/2 bottle of GAIN detergent-82 load size-on 2 wash loads!! She was very entertaining-I will really miss her - LOL-ALOT!!!
TRESA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (09-17-2010)