View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 07:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRESA View Post

I just had to fire my new cleaning lady because: 1) I dont need to know where my "new" green towels are because I already have plenty of towels! 2) As she grabbed my wheels-on-meals dinner out of the fridge, I asked her to not throw it in the trash as I wanted it for dinner and she told me NO! She be taking it home for her becuz I had plenty of food! Haha-I didnt know pepsi,tea and milk made for too much food! 3) She emptied the dirty dishwasher 6 times!! 4)Washed the inside of the toilet bowl and THEN used the brush to clean the toilet seat-haha-that cost me a pretty infection straight to the ER!! 5)Used 1/2 bottle of GAIN detergent-82 load size-on 2 wash loads!! She was very entertaining-I will really miss her - LOL-ALOT!!!

Oh my goodness that's horrible! I would love a good cleaning lady, just without the bill. Do you think we can find one of those?

Seriously though I'm glad you found a good one, they are hard to come by. Especially since most people starting the generation just before me have NO work ethic. It drives me nuts, I just want to smack them! Okay sorry, but congrats.
nemsmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote