View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 07:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thank You for Answer ,I think I may be too poor

I have RSDSA on my E Mails after my signature and it is an excellent suggestion ,I have been a perfect patient nev er lost a pill tried every torture the Docs could think up so they wouldnt have to give me meds , I got SGBs (Stellate Ganglion Block )it froze my lunfs so I coukldnt breathe and had to be put on the respirator and the fish neurotoxins hole drilled in my head and a slough of others but it cant hurt to go back to rsdsa again and if anyone has any other ideas all are most welcome .
Thank You Aintsobad your name kinda makes me want to say yes but it is but justy getting advice someone reaching out helps ,I write Poetry and on occasion they are even published and I live somewhere where I have my own Studio and 5 days 9 AM to 5 PM there are 3 workers here unfortunately more for Psych problems (though it seems I would be crazy if I wasnt depressefd about being in pain
Thank You
rsdno
Go to
rsdsa.org
You can type in your zip code, to help find a doctor.
I don't know what else you need, really. Explain more?

Your DR should give you enough meds to get you through and if he has a heart, should help you find an option!
He may be concerned about his malpractice insurance running out. (That's a HUGE concern for doctors!).

Other than that, look for University hospitals (websites), and neurology depts. Check out their specialties, and call, if you find one, or call the 'Chief of Neurology'. I don't know if your city/town is big enough to have one, you may need to find a 'bigger' city..

More info might be helpful..... for us to help you.

Be Well, OK?

Pete
asb[/QUOTE]
rsdno is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote