View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 10:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdno View Post
Hi Im rsdno I have had RSD Dxed about 4 decades ago when I was just a kid .I have had a Doctor or 2 tell me (then it should have burnt out by now)(if I could only give them a week in an RSDers shoes
Anyways I live in Springfield Oregon and I can't seem to find a Doctor I think i have enough meds until the 11th of October and by then situations will force what I do but I live at a Sheltercare for over 6 years and we are getting new Apartments if anyone can help me please I beg you ("seriously")
Is there still a RSD Chat here ?
Thank You and my best to all
rsdno
Hi RSDNO, I'm sorry you are losing your Dr. I was diagnosed in Eugene about 8 years ago-4 years after getting RSD following surgery. I now live in Arizona, but went back to Eugene and the hand surgeon for the sports injury group at Sacred Heart diagnosed me in 1 minute.
We have a personal friend that is a nuclear med tech at the Springfield Hospital. I'll ask him if he knows anyone at the hospital. and get back with you this weekend.
Hope things work out for you. Talk to you soon. one of your new friends, loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote