View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 11:49 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy So frustrated!!!

I feel so angry, sad and frustrated right now! Yesterday, I finally called her office to see if there was any news (and its good that I did) because of course she had not even talked to the surgeons yet! And the front desk people said they knew nothing of this but that I would get a call back later. Of course I did not get a call back and its so frustrating. I feel stupid for getting my hopes up that things in her office would be different! I guess its hard when you feel that you have no control over certain things...and maybe it adds to the frustration that there are many things I feel like I don't have control over right now I have been trying to do the serenity prayer and praying about it but I guess I am still upset tho. I am definitely going to call and bug them on Monday though because as a patient that is under her care I should have the right to know what is going to happen with my treatment! I dont even know which surgeon or where, let alone when it is going to happen. I want to know something because this surgery will affect all kinds of things in my life and also my family. There is nothing I can do this weekend except try to work on school work and do other things, the patches have not helped and I had to take them off because they burned really bad! So anyway, thats my non-update I hope all of you are having a good weekend! My goal is to be posting my surgery date update next week (and I am going to keep bugging them until I know something Sorry for all this negativity lately, I just have to talk about it because then I will have more room for the positive things Take care 'sTara

Pain is so bad I am heading to the ER again I really hate it there but I feel like my back to my feet are on fire, with added sharp pains in there too...so I am going back. I am so tired of feeling like this

Last edited by tchr012; 09-18-2010 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Added going to ER again
tchr012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (09-19-2010), Mark56 (09-19-2010)