Thread: LDN and Opioids
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 11:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Homer,
I take LDN, and when needed Tramadol (Ultram Brand name) for pain. It works for 4 hours, then you need another pill. No problems with LDN at all. I use Lidoderm pain patches too if needed. Not stopping LDN for these.

BUT, If I have a surgery, or a procedure planned, or dental work (crown, root canal), I skip LDN the day before the procedure.

Some docs say two days before. I want their pain med/anesthesia to work if I am to be biopsied, cut and stitched, or even for my colonoscopy. For that I stayed away one day from LDN and had no problem. I woke up and the rotor router test was over in a nano second.

Like Sally said, "Not on a daily basis." This is just our opinions. If you have other proof to share, that LDN still works for you with opioids taken regularly, then please tell us about it. Thanks.

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

"Life is what it is". We can only focus on controlling those things we can control, we must let go of the things we can't.
Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (09-19-2010)