View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 11:03 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Shawna,

Did you have this dental work done while you were pregnant?

Did you have immediate implants done at the time of the extractions?

Do you have any remaining teeth of your own or are you wearing complete dentures on both the top and bottom?

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna_S View Post
If I had known the pain would be sooooo bad...I never would have done this. The sores in my mouth are horrible and I am being told by my dentist to leave the dentures in and put nothing on them. I want to bash my head into a wall just to feel a different kind of pain or knock myself out. Either one works. My husband is deployed and we have 3 kids right now including a 9 month old. I have no time to lay down and rest and let this heal...what in God's name was I thinking? I thought for sure I'd be happy to get rid of my bad teeth...now all I can do is cry wishing for them back. I got bottom implants as well...this is all just a complete disaster...and I really wish the hubby was here to help. But for now... I have no one. Any advice to keep the pain level lower so I can continue taking care of a 8 y.o, 4 y.o, and the baby? And keep myself healthy during the pregnancy? Please and thank you.

Shawna
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote