View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 12:31 PM
anon21816

anon21816

Default Omg!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchr012 View Post
I feel so angry, sad and frustrated right now! Yesterday, I finally called her office to see if there was any news (and its good that I did) because of course she had not even talked to the surgeons yet! And the front desk people said they knew nothing of this but that I would get a call back later. Of course I did not get a call back and its so frustrating. I feel stupid for getting my hopes up that things in her office would be different! I guess its hard when you feel that you have no control over certain things...and maybe it adds to the frustration that there are many things I feel like I don't have control over right now I have been trying to do the serenity prayer and praying about it but I guess I am still upset tho. I am definitely going to call and bug them on Monday though because as a patient that is under her care I should have the right to know what is going to happen with my treatment! I dont even know which surgeon or where, let alone when it is going to happen. I want to know something because this surgery will affect all kinds of things in my life and also my family. There is nothing I can do this weekend except try to work on school work and do other things, the patches have not helped and I had to take them off because they burned really bad! So anyway, thats my non-update I hope all of you are having a good weekend! My goal is to be posting my surgery date update next week (and I am going to keep bugging them until I know something Sorry for all this negativity lately, I just have to talk about it because then I will have more room for the positive things Take care 'sTara

Pain is so bad I am heading to the ER again I really hate it there but I feel like my back to my feet are on fire, with added sharp pains in there too...so I am going back. I am so tired of feeling like this
Tara

I had to double check this thread to see if it was an 'older' one because I just couldnt believe what I was reading. I cant believe that you have taken two steps forward in getting to see your Dr's etc and now THREE steps back because NO ONE seems to know anything about it HOW is this practice still in operation. It just beggars belief.
Im so sorry to hear that you then had to go to ER and now have a kidney stone. I know thats very painful too. Its just so hard to believe that you have to endure all this stress, especially after they have already built up your hopes thinking you were going to be done , well basically ASAP.......what a let down......I will pray that you will get some relief from your painful kidney stones and hopefully get some news about your operations......

My thoughts are with you as always
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (09-20-2010), Rrae (09-19-2010), tchr012 (09-20-2010)