View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 07:22 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

MrsD to answer you question specifically, yes i have used Zonalon years ago with no results. I have also used other topical creams: Acid Mantle, Vytone, Pramasone, Hydrocortisone, Emla (which i was allergic to, got worse), Valerate cream, Desowen, Zeasorb AF (powder), Cetaphil (soap) Doxephin HCL 10mg (capsules), Celexa, Tetracycline 500mg capsules and many cortisone shots with no affect.

As far as where the problem came from, I thought it might go without saying that i have masturbated and continue to although none in the past 2 wks or so. I had sex with my wife one time, with no pain, but I'm scared to do that with the chance of making it worse. Could that alone cause the problem you think. I remember years ago when it came about with the Prostatitis, I had trouble getting an erection and even feeling any sex drive. I had some problems with that psychologically and would oftentimes try very hard to orgasm, whatever it took, out of frustration. Could I have damaged something on my own by doing that? Thats what scares me! I didn't bring it up, first, because its embarrassing, and second, because I really didn't think it mattered how I had this problem, the problem was fixing it. Please let me know what you think.
hiriser32 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote