View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 11:25 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Red face Feeling a little better(Kidney issues)

HI everyone, just wanted to let you know that I am feeling better with my kidney issues They also told me that my stones are not in a place to be causing pain so they did not think it was part of my pain. I have had stones before and one time it was so large it blocked up my kidney and so now I have permanent damage to it and it keeps damaging itself....and I have been through at least 3 surgeries for them to be removed plus the stents which I really hate!!!! I will be back on here as soon as I can when I get information about my surgery, like I said I have already started bugging them again today and will continue to do so until I know something! Since, I was able to get some pain meds I am taking advantage of that and doing as much school work as possible...I know that sounds weird but with my stim messing up and it is again on sleeping mode I can hardly sit still long enough to do any homework! Thanks again everyone for your support and encouragement I really appreciate it! Take care 'sTara
tchr012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (09-20-2010), Mark56 (09-20-2010), Rrae (09-20-2010)