View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 12:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Welcome Kadi!!!!

Sorry to hear you are in limboland right now!

It sucks to say but it does sound like MS.

And it does suck if you have it BUT at least you're getting into the diagnosis now so it can start to be treated, the longer you go, the more problems you'll have.

That is coming from personal experience.

I myself am 22, was 21 at diagnosis.

What you are facing is in fact scary, but you are not alone.

Mine started with numbness and tingling in my right side, sensory problems, went half blind in my right eye and then I just fell apart after all of that, that's why I say the earlier the better.

Soooo when I was dx, I was completely in the dark. I had no clue what was ahead of me.

If you are an MS patient and start experiencing really bizarre sensations, don't panic! This disease causes sooo many bizarre sensations and neuropathic pain, it's like being on psychedelics ALL OF THE TIME!
So when I was first diagnosed I was freaking out at all these weird electrical sensations thru my body, no worries, it's just messages backfiring weird right? lol

Again I am sorry to hear what you are going through. It's SUPER hard. Hang in there!

Add me if you'd like! Us MS-ers are really the only ones that can understand the numbness and electrical shocks, everyone else thinks we're off our rockers! lol

Be well chica!

-Ana D
AynaDee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lady (09-22-2010)