View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 02:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Talking Tara's official surgery/surgery info thread!

Well, I created this new thread because this is the only thread I am going to be using from here on out because I get to finally know all my surgery info on Friday! And my surgery will be with my new pain doctor that I loved and a neurosurgeon I am steps closer to getting better and am so happy! I finally talked to the old doctor office and she said that she talked to my new doctor and everyone involved thinks the best thing for me is to have him take over my health care and be involved with my surgery! So, no more seeing the old pain doctor either I am so happy I could dance, well not yet because I am still hurting but you know what I mean I have a lot to do because even though I don't know the surgery date I am going to anticipate that it will be soon because the last time I saw the good pain doctor he was very concerned about me and wanted to get me help ASAP, unlike the other doctor! Thank you so much everyone for hanging in there and I will let you know everything when I get the date and official information. Big 'sTara!
tchr012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (09-21-2010), fionab (09-24-2010), Mark56 (09-20-2010), Rrae (09-21-2010)