View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 06:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

Can I just say (even though this is not totally about your surgery) that... the more I learn about Tara (things that are not on NT but that she has shared with me personally)... that WOW... Tara you sure are one amazing woman!

I am in awe of your strength to overcome all the bad things that you have been through.. from medical problems and surgeries and bad doctors to personal things... you are inspiring.

And I am SO glad that we have connected like we have... <3

If you are reading this and don't really know Tara... you've gotta get to know her! She's pretty special!

♥ "Hope is more than a word; it's a state of being. It's a firm belief God will come through. Life brings rain... hope turns every drop into the power to bloom like never before." -Holley Gerth ♥

My name is Sarah and I am 25 years old. I have a lot of chronic health problems. Peripheral neuropathy and POTS (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome) keep me bedridden the majority of the time. I also struggle with degenerative disc disease, disc desiccation, spondylolisthesis, arthritis, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) with insulin resistance, allergies, sound sensitivities, and other health problems.
smae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (09-21-2010), Mark56 (09-21-2010), Rrae (09-21-2010), tchr012 (09-20-2010)