View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 07:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart Sending more hugs to you!

Sarah, I just now got online I am so sorry to hear that. I am a bit confused though because my psych eval consisted of answering a big test (MMPI) and that is all I did. The psych did ask me about my expectations and all that and I even told him I am on antidepressants and have anxiety...but I still was able to get it so I am thinking what you said won't be a huge issue because all of us or at least most of do get depressed and/or anxious because of being in pain. And if your answer does cause you not to get it you can talk to your pain doctor and see if there are other options. And also it is perfectly normal to be nervous about the whole stim process. For me, the trial was not a big deal, I mean I don't remember really anything about it except when the cat pulled my wires out when I was asleep And also the shots were bad for me and caused things to be much worse although it does help some people, and my doctor even numbs/sedates you for the shots. I understand your frustrations and concerns and the only thing I can do right now is send you lots of hugs, prayers, and tell you that I am here for you! Take care of yourself and let me know if there is anything I can do for you! Love, Tara
tchr012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (09-21-2010), Mark56 (09-21-2010), Rrae (09-21-2010)