View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 07:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart Thank you

Wow, I am already feeling loved on this thread! I am going to keep this positivity going from now until after my surgery when I am recovering! I am so happy right now that I do have a good doctor and he will actually be taking care of me without me having to chase him down! It has taken a year but I feel like everything I have been through and everything that is happening now will make me be a better teacher someday
And Sarah, we will always be great friends because we do have a special connection! Thank you so much for your kind posts and especially for saying that about me...I was really moved and really appreciate it! Do not ever forget that you are special yourself, and you bring a lot of strength and courage to the board too!
So, until Friday I am going to be patient and thankful and just work on my school work and pass the time until my appointment I know that without all of you I would not have had the courage or the strength to keep going and trying to get to a better doctor! I appreciate each and every one of you that ever has left me a message I will be back with my news on Friday so take care BIG'sTara
tchr012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (09-21-2010), Mark56 (09-21-2010), Rrae (09-21-2010), smae (09-20-2010)