View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 11:28 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

mrsD,
That link was very helpful.. thanks. As soon as I get some money, I hope to try the magnets.

The fentanyl patch is working for my PN, it just doesn't do anything for my back pain... but it is reducing the PN pain and for that I am incredibly grateful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
Please read this thread carefully and consider.

http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread118248.html

These are very strong now, improved.

One or two (at most) for an hour a day...may just work for you.
For more severe pain, longer may be necessary at first. I find 20-30 minutes now good for most problems.

Red side toward the body..you can use surgical tape. Placement is important, so figure out where you need to put them. The link I give shows nerve distributions, to help you. You also have your medical reports detailing areas that are problematic so use those.

I find it odd that your fentanyl is not working for you. It should.

♥ "Hope is more than a word; it's a state of being. It's a firm belief God will come through. Life brings rain... hope turns every drop into the power to bloom like never before." -Holley Gerth ♥

My name is Sarah and I am 25 years old. I have a lot of chronic health problems. Peripheral neuropathy and POTS (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome) keep me bedridden the majority of the time. I also struggle with degenerative disc disease, disc desiccation, spondylolisthesis, arthritis, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) with insulin resistance, allergies, sound sensitivities, and other health problems.
smae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote