View Single Post
Old 02-12-2007, 11:51 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Wunder Thread number twenty ate..:0)

I wonder why i feel so funny starting a wunder thread..

I wonder if Julie knows how much trouble she might have caused herself {later on}if she moved that dresser herself I hope you didn't!!

I wonder if i can say that i dont lift or move things alone like superwoman anymore,because of all the darn surgeries i have had due to doing just that...
Iwonder if i can say a woman especially shouldn't do those things due to possible bladder drop etc..Ok i'm off my soapbox now{{{Julie}}}

Iwonder how whomoi and spanishmoss are doing today
I wonder how Jingle is holding up..

I wonder if anyone else is getting MORE snow like we are today..We surely dont need it

I wonder at how happy i was to hear ms Kimmy didn't get hit by the storm

I wonder how curious is doing today.I hope you check in here soon...

I wonder about poor doddy always having something extra hurting her{{{doody}}

I wonder if i can tell BJ how happy i am that she stuck around with us while alffe was gone.
I wonder i can say i am proud of you and not sound weird..Because i really mean it!!{{{BJ}}}

I wonder how feelingoofy is doing today
I wonder if i can say how thankfull i am, to have crossed paths with each and everyone of you in my life

Kellie

Everybody has problems. Some we create for ourselves, some others create for us. How we react to those problems is up to the individual. Eleanor Roosevelt stated, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." We must control our reaction to our problems or perceptions. Otherwise, they will own you.
~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote