View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 06:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I am sorry for your diagnosis. I have recently been diagnosed myself with RSD. The pain is burning, stabbing, sometimes dull and throbbing but always there. I can't use my foot and it looks so weird to me. It is all deformed and discolored. I am having a hard time as well. All I can say is that I am in Washington state and I have a great Dr. and employer. I have been able to still work because I am at a desk, my employer is extremely flexable with time off. Through my Primary I've found a therapist(which I recommend you get asap and 1 that has had RSD patients) who is wonderful I cry there all the time. I've also found a good spine Dr that gives me relieving spinal nerve blocks, although they only help for hours sometime 1 day, it is better than nothing. I have an accupunturist that helps me with the side effects of all the medications I'm on, and yes my primary has me on anti-depressents. It's hard for me to accept that this is forever. I'm sorry to be a bummer. I can relate with your worries and I am here to listen to you when ever you need someone.
painfull is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote