View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 09:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeb105 View Post
I have noticed no symptoms especially when taking supplements that increase IGF-1 and/or growth hormone. In fact, I have been taking Colostrum from Symbiotics and have found better sleep and feeling pretty vigorous and no symptoms. Colostrum is what mamma cows give to their young to stimulate fast growth. It strengthens the immune system as well. This supplement is all natural, no Rbst. Wondering how much the hormonal connection has been explored? Especially poor Adrenal Function and Low Testosterone? I know alot of the tests conventional medicine gives you are weak detectors at best.
Gonna bump on this as I think its important. Has anyone else tried Colostrum? This stuff is amazing. In fact some people get IVIG for neuropathy. I think this does the same thing plus helps any kind of muscle pain or weakness. Mrs. D?

Update on the OSR#1 . It was very powerful and felt good and bad on it. I stopped it about half way thru on concerns it wasn't necessary and may be overworking things. I just take R-ALA, NAC, Wheatgrass and Fulvic Zeolite for detox now.

"A robot may not harm humanity or thru inaction allow humanity to come to harm."

-R. Daneel Olivaw
aeb105 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote