Thread: finally!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2006, 04:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default finally!!!!!

Wow! Just found this site! I've missed you guys! I thought I would give an update on Paige. She is 19 months, started crawling about a month ago. YeaH!!!! not all over yet, but enough to get around! Her eating hasnt made any progress yet, but she has made more sounds, baba, dada, nana, and mama (thats the only one that we can tell that has meaning, the rest is just babbling). She signs eat, too, but only when you take a toy from her that she was chewing. So cute. She has been dx with a "rare" (imagine that) kidney disease, so we started treatments, but the outcome doesnt sound reassuring or the treatments. It's all just a day by day thing, as I'm sure you all know!
Well, I only got to read Langan's big news so far- Hooray!!!!! That just lifted me!!!! I'm on to reading what everyone else has been up to. I'm still on dial up, so it could take a while!!!!!