Thread: LDN and Opioids
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 01:31 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks Alan that link was very interesting. Thanks for sharing that. I learned a few things myself on there.

I guess if you need to take strong pain medication you could wait a few hours between the LDN and the med. I know Skip mentioned codeine and a few others are not good.

I just don't like to take pain meds. I try to keep myself busy, doing things, even mental things, or reading. A busy mind can help deflect the thoughts of pain.

This way I don't concentrate on it. When I do that it intensifies. Like my blank---blank burning feet and legs, that feel like boiling water is on them and inside them or the MS hug which squeezes the heck out of me, or the darn old spasticity and cramps at night. Ouch!

Now when sleeping ,and it wakes me up, that is really crummy. Not much I can do. I try so hard to ignore these things. I do take Klonopin for spasms and tremors and the LDN I take does help, because it makes more feel good endorphins. Otherwise I don't think I could take all this pain and discomfort.

I am not really sensitive to pain. I can deal with the electric shocks, or bug bite feelings. No problem. Even the buzzing and ringing in the ears. Just all annoying stuff, IMO.
Sorry to ramble on Alan.

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

"Life is what it is". We can only focus on controlling those things we can control, we must let go of the things we can't.
Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (09-22-2010)