View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 06:52 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Confused Incredibly embarrassing new problem

I have had a total of five recent attacks that seem to be mediated by my spinal nerves and wanted to see if anyone has ever heard or experienced this. Be aware, this is kind of gross.

These "attacks" come at insignificant times-they don't coincide with worsening of my RSD pain, changes in my SCS levels, or any kind of outside stress. Just while I am sitting around or standing doing something. No heart-racing/palpitations. I am very suddenly becoming vaso-vagal (sweating, dizzy, disoriented, and feeling like I am going to pass out,) quickly followed by losing control of my bowels. Very embarrassing. This has actually happened in my sleep as well. Two of the episodes recently, I lost conciousness completely-flat on the pavement in a parking lot, then again trying to get to a bathroom after the "damage had been done." I was so disoriented that I was running into cars while walking towards the restroom and having difficulty speaking, couldn't think straight. I have no seizure activity and no seizure history. I don't lose control of my bladder.

Any ideas on this (very off-putting) stumper, my RSD family? Are my spinal nerves trying to make me die of embarrassment?
llrn7470 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
loretta (09-22-2010), SandyS (09-25-2010)