View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 07:56 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

DS is back home, and I got to see him last night. He is going to be moving to my state, and is currently looking for work here. He spoke of how angry he is. When all the insurance money comes in his dad is going to keep it. Even tho the letters left to my DS show grandpa wanted him to have some money. ex hubby said its not proof of anything other than an old man who had no clue what he had, nor how to use it. He is going to fix up the trailer, and use it as a vacation spot for all. Its an over 55 park, and ex hubby isnt old enough to live in the park, let alone DS who is under 30! The park will not allow it. ex cant afford the taxes on his current place, and hasnt paid his own mortgage in 2 years! let alone taxes on this place, with park rental, and upkeep, and so on. My DS is right when he said it wont take long for the park to call the tow truck to drag the home out of there, and allow the family to fight with the reclaimation folks about releasing their property to an under 55 park. He wont be able to pay the fines. DS wants to pop a quick sale price on the place, be done with it, split the money and move on with his life. as usual ex is going to mess it up.

DS said after dealing with this nut job screaming at him the whole ride home about which lane to be in, what exit he wants, and constant updates about what every other car was doing on the road, he was ready to pitch his drunken fanny out of the car. He dropped off dad at home and told him to get as far away from him as possible. He is feeling quite used, and taken advantage of. What a horrible lesson to have to learn. Just bruised the kid thoroughly.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (09-22-2010), Debbie D (09-22-2010), hollym (09-22-2010)