View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 08:43 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for the help. I do take a b complex everyday since I had the bells palsy, and also take a multi vitiman. The residuals don't bother me much. After reading posts about others who were diagnosed with bells to find out later it was MG, mine does not sound like their. Mine responded to prednisone, and was gone withing 6 weeks. That was almost 4 months ago, and it has not come back. I suppose if it were MG it would have come back. Also they talked about not being to open their eyes. My problem was I couldn't close my eye. I also had no movement on that whole side of my face. As for my double vision, yes it does clear if I cover one eye. a regular eye doctor saw this and was unconcerned. He said it was VERY VERY mild. It has never gotten worse than that. And like I said I don't notice it unless I want to. If I sit here right now and allow my eyes to relax everything goes double, but I am also not straining to see without allowing to relax. it's mild enough that I can compensate. Also my mother has this, along with her sister, and my niece. None of us have been diagnosed with MG. Perhaps this is all just PNHE and it was an autimmune response to what ever triggered the Bell's.
mhswarriors is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote