View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 09:31 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

hi to everybody,
I just wanted to let everybody know, I am doing okay. I am really excited about my stimulator and think it will be my answer to help me be able to function again. Do far it is doing a good job. I just need to heal.
thought my story may help someone else. I wanted people to realize, you don't alway have to have normal Tn symptoms in order to have a compression.

also wanted people to think about the possibility of a stimulator after several Dr opinions if there seems to be no other options and meds just aren't cutting it. my stimulator was approved by my health insurance, even though it is not FDA approved yet. it is always nice to know that you have options no matter what kind of facial pain you have. the stimulator seems to be a very nice option. it is not a cure, but I think it will allow me to have some of my life back and to be able to deal with my pain.

also, I do appreciate everyones sympathy, but I always try to tell myself I am lucky something is helping. I don't have something that will kill me and I am taking each day, one day at a time.
easygoing
easygoing is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
shezbut (02-20-2017)