View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 10:11 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

MrsD and glenntaj -

Thank you both very much for your replies and for explaining things to that should have been explained by the docs. They know how I am about meds, but didn't suggest any alternatives whatsoever when I asked. Told them I take a group of supplements and they said good.

Well - I guess anything is possible. Don't know what kind of testing would determine if a spinothalamic insult happened, but none was suggested by them.
However, after reading up about CPS, what jumped out most was that the burning, etc., is pretty bad and the condition tends to get worse not better over time. That's not the case for me, as I've said before.

Glenntaj, loved your remark about the docs getting back into neuro rotation. Sad, but true!

Interesting, Mrs D, that you mention a skin punch biopsy done now might not have the same result as the one done in January. Due soon for the annual EKG/stress echo and will discuss nortrip with my cardiologist.

Well, back to the drawing board. In the meantime, will just go about my life but have the MRA that the neuros strongly suggest because I had those brief gibberish attacks in the spring and 2005 about which I did nothing.

Hope you both are doing okay.

Sheltiemom
Sheltiemom18 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (09-22-2010)