Thread: Hi everyone
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2007, 01:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Help head pressure

I had a pt who pushed me really hard past my limits as he had decieded on his own Doctors opinio....nhhmmmmmm that I didn't have it......with exercises arms above head I passed out and felt nausea as well as pressure in head. With blood supply blocked in that area thus lymph supply blocked I got pain and pressure in head neck, ears, face and migraines.....MASSAGE helped a lot as they can remove the extra fluid causing the pressure in the head but it only helps for a little while....muscle relaxants are amazing in my case as my muscles are like cement and hard as rock......if they don;t move neither does the fluid so I go to massage twice a month....depending on the month sometimes it is four times a month. I know if you have pressure on your scalene muslces or your SCM muslce in your neck, it will close in on your vessels and lympy supply in your neck supplying your head and neck so get that checked out!!!

take care..oh and with my physio experience I passed out on the floor due to no blood supply to my brain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

take care,
Victoria

How poor are they who have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees.

gibbrn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote