View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 01:41 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

hi sox,

that is absolutely fantastic about your wt loss!!!!!
i'm so happy for you. i'm sending healing wishes to you for your dad that all goes well and he recovers quickly.

kids do grow up fast don't they? you should post a pic sometime. i'd love to see your family.

i see the pulmonologist fri and get the cardiac results the middle of next wk.
my cousins near clearwater invited me to come for thanksgiving but i don't want to committ til all this plus the surgery is over. i may not make it this yr cause if i wait too long i won't get a flight out. oh well. one thing at a time.

i got scared "straight" about my wt. when my dr said i had some kidney damage i pictured myself on dialysis. from that day on i've straightened up my eating tremendously. i've had NO sweets. some no sugar added products but nothing else. i've lost 5 lbs too.

i think every problem i have goes back to my weight. i could probably come off most of my meds if i took the wt equation out of my life. maybe i'll be "the animal" once again, eh cindy?
You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
--------------------------------------
"DESIDERATA" by Max Ehrmann
NurseNancy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SandyC (09-22-2010), soxmom (09-22-2010)