View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 01:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Tony- I too have experienced everything this disease has to offer, haha, sounds like a good thing..but no as you know.

But, the first time i was tapering off prednisone, I went from 80 every day down to 20 a day for the remaining time. I havent been off prednisone fully, just lower dosage. Yet I know as you go down in mgs, your body gets weaker, just because your used to having it there. So you reason (most likely) why your still experiencing weakness would be because your dosage is too low.

I just got off of cellcept and now am starting imuran, 2nd week. Its okay, just very weak still and being in college and being weak is annoying as hell.

I can sometimes get to class, then have to come back and sleep for 2 hours to get up to do homework. No excersize, nothing.

Its hard for sure, but just make sure get to your level of comfort with prednisone, of course with talking to your doctor first.

Im having IVIG starting next week to get me strong enough to be able to do everything a college kid should. Cant wait.

Hope you feel better.
tysondouglass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote