Old 02-12-2007, 02:10 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default ointments

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapmom View Post
Just been reading the thread of everyone's symptoms, what helps, what you can and cannot do and I have finally found a group of people who suffer from the symptoms I have! I have to make this short but just wondered if TOC is something that can be helped with any certain ointments???
Thanks in advance!
Some help I receive is from Biofreeze, I buy it off Ebay for a lot less. You can also ask the website for biofreeze for samples to try first. I ahve areas of use like my upper traps and arms works great. But where I have problems with my knee, sometimes the icy cold of it is weird to me. Other times OK.
A less expensive help is from Rite Aide call something like cool heat, generic and is 16% menthol a high amount stinks though it works great to rub out with a tennis ball against a wall afterwards.

I sue it nightly on the traps, back, under/behind the arm pit and where that butcher knife is on my back. The scent disapates swifty too.
THe other theing that helps I put a lidoderm patch on and leave it on all day. EIther I use one or the other. night and day.

Another help is ice at the back of my skull for cervogenic headaches andmy meds. I take valium low dose for muscle spasms. have trigger point injections in the traps about three times a year. Had great long lasting relief from cervogenic headaches form an Epidural spine injection in the C/5.
The best help I get, my hot tub, the deep heat, and pulsing m,assage is the BEST. It is up keep, but being in the northeast area I have it in the garage so that I get more use out of it. Like icy days, zero out and snow. I do not like these and the garage is more secure too.
It was $5,000. but the best investment of our income tax money.

Nice to meet you and to be a part of the forum
Dianne

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote