View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 07:46 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default PM me if you have UR for medication

In California, the adjusters are serving us with Utilization Reviews which halt our treatment while the doctors duke it out with ridiculous written reports.

All of this time causes us to suffer as the treatment is delayed and the doctors decide to "drop us" as problematic patients.

I am now seeing them do them for the rest of the patient's life, as long as they keep their med "open" instead of settling them by Compromise and Release. This is giving the medical insurance industry a huge and unfair gain as no patient wants to suffer and lose time for healing or surgery or pain, as well as lose GREAT doctors simply because the doc doesn't have the time or money to handle this.

This must go to the presses. The attorneys don't care - they say, so what, go ahead with whatever the insurance co. says...not caring that it is our bodies' healing and outcome at stake.

I am livid to say the least.

I argue a judge should have the final say, but my attorney says the judge can never have a final say because meds change - yeah, they change, that's why the decisions and therefore the law must exempt medications!!!

If you have been URd for a medication, PLEASE PM me. We've got to fight this - this will destroy work comp, I am warning you all!!!
tshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Bobbi (09-24-2010)