View Single Post
Old 02-12-2007, 02:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default good afternnon all

Sorry to hear about your foot steve but it's probably a good thing you didn't travel what with the storm and all .\Every time I have some crud drop into my life and mess up things for me I remember my grandmother telling me that things always happen for a reason wether you fiqure out the reason later or not, and in most of my life I really have to admit for the most part she was very right. Its not always plane crashes you missed a huge accident that you might have been in but small things like a phone call you might have missed ,being there for someone who needed you when you otherwise might not have been, or DRIVING HOME IN A BLIZZARD LOL. But speaking of weather its hard to belive watching a storm based in texas right now is going to hit Canada (right smack where I live) and drop off oh about 50 to 60 centemiters of snow (about a foot for you nonmetric people aggg i hate metric) and just to make it really interesting high winds to go with it YIPEY so think i'll go get a good book and just settle in got my blankies my candles hubby and dog dam wish i had a fireplace (i have a small one that looks real but runs on lights so not much hope there hehe any way take care all i've written my novel for today
one n dona is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote