View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 10:21 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Blush hi! its walkerslbje long time no text !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cblue View Post
Hi everyone,
I have read some things about backpay spending, but I am in such a panic I can not understand it. Can anyone tell me in a childlike manner how I am to spend my backpay? I know how I am to spend my kids backpay, and I have kept receipts for everything so far.
I didn't think there were rules to my personal backpay. I really am in a panic. Had to take meds.
Thank you so much for any info you can give me.
Thank you!

hi there , Im soo glad to here you got your backpay ijust got mine like 2 weeks ago and am so happy it took over 4 years!! as how to spend it ? that is up to you just remember you will have some tax to pay on half of what you got for yourself! do what ever it is you want i put most of mine in a moneymarket acct for now but i did get my wife a newer car 2006 camry! are old one blew a head gasket like a week before we got my backpay it is so nice to know i can pay the bills and not be broke so i'm gonna try to be careful with my money that i have left! just don't go and blow it all if you don't have to, put as much as you can away! save it for just in case money cuz we both know things happen you have no control over! im so happy to see u got paid
so don't stress over it just enjoy it! you take care it was good to here from you

walkersdlbje P.S if there is something you have been wanting for a long time treat yourself you deserve it!!!!
walkerslbje is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote