View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 02:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused Another appointment tomorrow

Well, no news about the surgery yet, but I figure it would take a few days to get back to me? I am going to see my other pain doctor because he increased my neurontin and wanted to check up on me. I have been doing worse painwise and I had to have my husband help me get dressed this morning I am hoping that by talking with the doctor tomorrow I can figure out how this is process is going and also if there was a way to speed it up Also, my surgery situation seems to be complicated again because for some reason they keep saying I have to choose to have my new doctor or the old doctor involved. My whole plan was just for whoever could get me in sooner which at the time seemed to be my old doctor.....so, I hope I made the right decision. I did that also because the new doctor said I would have to have another revision before I would be able to get the paddles and there is no way I am doing that again because to me it just wastes more money and time especially since doing it that way will probably get messed up by me falling again. I will just talk to him tomorrow and get things cleared up and then I might call the surgeon's office too. I am just not sure how this whole process works and since it is complicated I am concerned that I need to stay on top of things in order to get this surgery scheduled and done! I guess I sort of rambled but just had a lot of things on my mind and I am sure you all understand. I will let you know what my doctor says tomorrow. Hope everyone had a great week. Take care Tara

I think I am going to tell him to take me off the neurontin because since he has increased it I feel really weird....I hear static/voices in my head, I feel groggy and tired all the time, I also get really dizzy and I don't think it is helping me with my pain

Last edited by tchr012; 09-23-2010 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Additional info about neurontin
tchr012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (09-24-2010), Mark56 (09-23-2010), Rrae (09-23-2010)