View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 05:32 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Had an amazing visit from a fellow PD'r from Knoxville area this Tuesday. Scott drove 2 hours, helped in the garden, shared his story with me, helped make fava chips, learned how to make tincture and what part of the plant to make the tincture from. He was such a help and encouragement to me. I was feeling alittle discouraged , looking at all that needed to be done....but then he came and I feel uplifted and ready to go on . Just knowing that there are people out there that care and want to help will help me stay strong. Scott knows the value of working out and he impressed me more than anyone I've ever met......he wants to stay well like I do. He also went to our local support group meeting Tuesday evening and shared his story with the group. Everyone enjoyed meeting him and hope he will come back again sometime. We have to do all we can to keep our bodies functioning at optimum levels. Got to exercise along with supplements and good food choices. Blessings to all and a big thank you to Scott!
Aunt Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote