View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 08:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Nopalea

My sister in law came over and gave us this bottle of Nopalea and a box of Super sub-lingual B12s and claimed that it would revolution our lives. My wife and I have lived in southern California for a while and I smelled scam all over this. I said okay we'll try it to get her out the door.
Well, my wife and I did the dose that they recommended and the next day around 09:00 AM I thought what's wrong, I feel like I'm on speed. I haven't had this much energy since I was in my twenties (I'm 63 years old). I called my wife and she has had two failed backed surgery's from a railroad injury with chronic back pain and she said I think its better. One week later and she's been able to walk without a cane and states "I can't believe it, the pain is gone.
As for me, I've had 5 invasive heart surgeries, two stents and was having chest pain when my sister in law brought this over. My thought process was that I I'm going to have to have another angioplasty or stent put in. I took the Nopalea and the next day the pain was gone. I don't know how this works but the pain was gone the next day and haven't had it now for going on 3 months.
I don't know what is in it but it works. *edit*

Last edited by Chemar; 09-23-2010 at 09:30 PM. Reason: NeuroTalk Guidelines
Bandrick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote