View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 01:21 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default My teenage son & I both have C.P.T.S.D.. I am glad I found your support group.

Hello, I am new here and so stressed all the time. My doctor has me on over 5 different medications. I was molested as a baby and child. My mother & father split up when I was an infant still. I grew up with my grandma & mother. They were constantly fighting, my mother was abusing my grandmother. The fighting was on an almost daily basis. My grandmother raised me and did her best. My mother abused me also, calling me filthy names for the slightest things as I grew up. She treated me as if she almost hated me.
I was made fun of at school for everything and I was already very shy and felt almost all of the time by then. I was so alone I felt. My mother would break my grandmothers things and even kicked her door in. These now looking back riots in this home I lived in became so common.
I am 42 now and things got even worse from there. I cannot recall much in detail. My mom still abuses me when she can. I will stop here.
Thank you
God Bless
Dana P.S. I am new here and not sure what to do so please excuse me for any mistakes or anything. I cry all the time at least daily. Well this is enough. huh? Sorry again if I made mistakes not sure what I am supposed to do.
"Thanks for this!" says:
tamiloo (09-24-2010)