View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 04:00 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindi1965 View Post
I really like your bracelets...how much do you charge...I am planning on charging no less than $20 on ebay. I have tons of people asking for team and cause jewelry.
I charge $15 for the one in my pic, but prices range from $5 for stretchy bracelets with less expensive beads to $25 for a 'full' pandora type bracelet and $40 to $50 for rosary beads.

I make a lot of awareness bracelets and team items (both local pro sports and high school mascot/spirit bracelets, but have had horrible luck selling those which really has me confused as I thought they would be really popular. Hard to guage what the crowd wants sometimes !

I did a craft fair the beginning of the summer at my mom's church. She lives on Cape Cod and the local high school is the Dennis-Yarmouth Dolphins. I was a busy little beaver that week and made 30 green and white dolphin bracelets (team colors) The pain was so bad I almost didn't make it to the show ! I sold 8 of the bracelets, but each and every purchaser COMPLAINED that they were green and white, most preferred some purple beads that I had on other bracelets. People just liked the dolphin charms, but not one of them was buying it because they were from the town and supporting the local team. Ugh ! But, you know I'll make purple dolphin bracelets for next year........

Tell us what your Ebay name is when you get things up and running !

Gee, this looks like a great place to sit and have a picnic with my yummy bone !
finz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
cindi1965 (09-26-2010)