View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 08:05 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Again thank you to everyone for their support. I can certainly understand what you all go through. I was very close to my grandfather. He passed away over 3 years ago. He gave me his wedding band before he died. I celebrated my first wedding anniversery when he celebrated his 50th. I saw what this disease did to him. There were 2 times where we thought we were going to lose him, and both times he fought back. He was such a strong person.

Who knows what is going on with me. I think there is a mental aspect to all of this. Having Bell's Palsy really threw me for a loop back in April. I remember that was how my grandfather started out (and they thought he had Bells). It scared me, then the twitching started, and I got even more anxious. I ended up taking Ativan for like 2 months. I have been off of those pills for 2 months now. It's amazing what the mind will do to the body. Hopefully this will all become clearer soon. I am very busy at work now, so I think I am going to hold off on doctor visits for now. When my thyroid meds run out I will talk to the doctor then. Thanks again for all of your support. You are all such wonderful people and I hope they find a cure for this disease!
mhswarriors is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote