View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 03:44 PM
anon21816

anon21816

Rae I cant recall EVER recall reading a post about yourself where you are 'down'. You are always so positive to us all, I was a bit 'oh my goodness poor Rae' as you dont let your guard down often. I know exactly how you feel about being on Neurontin. I was on those AWFUL meds back in 2005/2006 at a time when I thought I was going OUT OF MY HEAD I too got very depressed, lethargic, forgetful, weary, sad, had all sorts of sounds going on in my head. I just HATED them with a vengeance. I can honestly say that they didnt do me ANY good whatsoever. My pain was just as bad either when I took them or when I stopped taking them. I never did get past the 3 hours either. What a waste of time they were. Then I went onto Lyrica OUT OF THE FRYING INTO THE FIRE that was!!!...but thankfully I met with this Pain Consultant who told me to get rid of all that heavy medication. Said they were doing me more harm than good. I felt drunk all the time, without the benefits and always having a massive hangover. I do hope Rae that you get something to quell those dreaded breakthrough pains

Tara excellent news to read that you finally have got an appointment. WOOHOOOOOOOO and also to hear that you have been given some meds to get your through. And about time too. So its onwards and upwards hopefully for you. Will keep you all in my prayers.........

Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (09-24-2010), Rrae (09-24-2010), tchr012 (09-25-2010)