Thread: Baclofen?
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 05:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

That makes sense to me Erin. Thank you for posting and helping me think thru this med issue/stuff. I have had severe vertigo off/on for days on end then it will go away for a day/two- come back again. Sometimes it is exactly what you described- 'not vertigo'- but balance problem. Totally!!!!

So can relate falling into things, running into walls, everything possible. This summer I've been to outpatient due to two bad falls- fear of broken ribs/ankle/foot. That does not include all the other falls/crashes that have occurred daily.

You I will say are the winner for best prize of landing with a fall!!! Nothing could top falling into fresh drywall!! That would really stink! But you have the right idea about it- you have a great sense of humor. My DH keeps telling me to wake up - he means- 'get with the fun program'- 'let loose about it all'- and I'm slowly learning to do it. Some days are better than other days.

Today my DH came home early and took me out for lunch. The best thing next to him doing that- I felt good today- but I limited what I did so I wouldn't tire early. Need to save reserved energy for tonight with family.

Thinking of you with the drywall and paint project. Been there- continue to always be in process of doing that. Wonder when my home will ever get finished?

hugs

Coffeegirl
coffeegirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote