View Single Post
Old 09-25-2010, 10:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy Hmmmm.....

Wow, I am glad me talking about my experience with Neurontin helped. I am feeling finally like that fog has been lifted and I never want the stuff again! Actually the voices and static in my head and the dizziness were getting too me worse than the depression. Rrae, I am sorry that you have been feeling depressed but I am glad you reached out to everyone and shared the experience. I know that it is hard to always be the positive one when you are hurting physically and mentally but I really appreciate your encouragement and support and the silly smilies! I think you are such an awesome and strong person and you bring so much to this board I do understand how it feels to be suicidal and I also attempted it (That had nothing to do with the neuronin), I don't talk about it with many people and hardly anyone (even close friends) knows about it. There were just many, really dark times in my life and unfortunately those were my feelings...and actions.
Even though, I am on pain meds still really in pain. They showed me on the x-ray how much the leads had moved again and its no wonder I feel so bad. It won't charge right unless my husband helps me, when I turn it up it makes other areas of my back hurt and I cannot really turn it up enough to get decent pain relief. The pain meds do help but it is still so bad that I can only be on my feet (even using my walker) for a very short time. I spent the weekend with my mom and we wanted to go to different stores and have fun but I was in way too much pain to do much. However, I am still glad I got pain medicine and that I am off the neurontin! I am pretty exhausted so I need to lay down. I will write a better reply tomorrow or when I can. Take care everyone 'sTara
tchr012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon21816 (09-26-2010), Mark56 (09-25-2010), Rrae (09-26-2010)