View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 11:04 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Advise anyone .... I'm OVER IT!!

In the mornings when I wake up I always feel so pumped and full of energy...Quite motivated I'll say, to do some chores around the house.
Then, I get side tracked and end up doing nothing..... I'm just so damn BORED doing "nothing" all the time, but at the same time could really care less about doing "anything" half the time....I hope that makes since.

How the heck do I "get with the program" & pull myself out of the rut??
Why does it have to be so difficult...still after almost 4 damn yrs to function like a "normal" person?
I have a "To Do List" that's modified, but I tend to "forget" to use it....is it that I'm "forgetting" or just "ignoring"?
I'm frustrated today.... frustrated with myself, frustrated with this stupid brain injury & concussion stuff. I just really want it to "go away" leave me alone & pick on somebody it's own size....I'm done with it & so flippin' over it....
Please somebody ... anybody ... I need some advise.
What worked/works for you to motivate yourself to do something?
How do I stop being so damn "self endulged", self-absorbed" .... how do I "get the hell out of my own head" ...
I NEVER used to do this, so why now?
I've acknowledged it ... (a long time ago) ... but it's still NOT CHANGING........GRRRRRR
Toni S is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote