View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 05:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default CHeck out your b12 and check for Gluten sensigivity

Hi hang in here. Get a new dotor. ther are many eastern western doctors who will test you for these things. Gluten -celiac disease docs are reluctant to check there is a hospital that is dedicated to Celiac disease. i hope you feel better-you are not crazy.. what you feel is real and you neeed to find a doc who will help you they are out there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by buttercup1975 View Post
I haven't had any new developments other than the rash coming back after my meds for it ran out... this has also got me thinking that there is also something my body is trying to tell me - right? My left arm is still heavy and the tips are still numb, Im still coughing, still clearing the throat - of what idk... and my fatigue is still there. I have the drive just no energy to do anything. Its really weird, I could sleep for 12 hours and have no problems going back to bed for another 4 or 5. ive been test for Lupus, scalderma, lyme, rumitoid along with other idk blood test all came out NEG except ANA positive at 1:160 and she also told me I had a unique pattern of nucleolar - not sure if thats how it is spelled. . . Im grabbing at straws now.
mskitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote