View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 08:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Cheryl, nice to see you again. We've missed you.

That thread you put up is sad, in a way. What happened to all those people that used to be on here?

Back to the topic: I had bad burning in 2005 in my feet and legs, I still do, with major swelling at the time, no swelling now though.

Anyway, my MS Dr switched me from Neurontin to Lyrica. I weaned down slowly, then switched. The Lyrica caused more burning and swelling. My feet cracked open and was bleeding from being stretched from the swelling.

I felt it caused me to worsen, for the problem it was to help. I went back to Neurontin. It was not for me, either one. On Neurontin 6 years, 3600 mgs.

Then weaned off Neurontin again myself after that, to take nothing, since it didn't help me.

Nothing works to this day. I know Montel Williams has the same burning problems I have, but he uses MJ. I drive so not an option. LDN helps some with the pain.

Also I am allergic to so many pollens, molds and weeds, I would probably be allergic to that weed. I have never tried it. Honest injun.

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

"Life is what it is". We can only focus on controlling those things we can control, we must let go of the things we can't.
Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tovaxin_lab_rat (09-27-2010)