View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 09:36 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mskitty View Post
HI Melody, want wto clear up what I said about neuropathy coming back in 6-12 months. Basically, my symptoms include, blurry vision, unbalanced, dizziness, numbess in extremities-which all has to due with the neurological sheath that covers the nerves which is damaged by the lack of b12. this sheath actually acts as the pathway- the message system from brain to nerves. when this is damaged due to the lack of b12, these symptoms plus many others arise. Now the neuropathy-or this sheath-can rebuild itself with enough b12 in the system. This rebuilding takes a while.. now i am not sure how long, however, i have read and my doctor mentioned a time frame of 6-12 months.

Now i have been taking my shots b12 -every 3 - 4 days for 3 months and i have just started to feel a little better. I am not falling over, i am not numb all over, my vision is better and i can eat and sleep ok. howeer, i am not 100%. In addition, i am off gluten and wheat as well. so, this is not a death sentence. bu you have to be treated and you need enough b12 and you have to look at if you are gluten sensitive and if you are -don't ingest gluten at all. doing this will bring you back. it did for me.. but like i said. i am not 100% yet.. but if i keep this pace i feel that i will come back.

i hope that i cleared this up
Ah!! Now I understand.

Hope you can get your hands on Methyl B-12.

All the best

melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote